Force Winter Recreation Program will be a combination of skills training and scrimmages. Typically the hour will consist of 30-40 min of technical skills training and a 20-30 min scrimmage.
Force Winter Recreation Program will run 3 sessions for 2023-2024.
- Winter I will run from November 5th through December 17th (NO SESSION November 26).
- Winter II will run from January 7th through February 11th.
- Winter III will run from February 18th through March 24th.
Practice/Game Days will be Sundays:
- All Ages 4:00-5:00pm (Boys & Girls)
- Players must be born in 2019 or earlier to participate.
- Shirts will be provided to first-time 2023-2024 Winter Recreation Program participants only. Returning Winter Recreation Program participants from previous sessions can use the shirt from that session. Registrations received after the start of the session are not guaranteed a t-shirt.